Forum

Hitting Submit But ...

[Solved] Hitting Submit But Nothing Happens  

RSS

OneCritWonder
(@onecritwonder)
25/11/2018 7:30 pm  

Salutations!

I just found out about your site via Twitter and though I'm not actively seeking a new group I figured I'd give it a lookover and include it in my resource copy/pastes when I see people hunting groups.

One thing of note though is that I can't seem to actually get the things I fill out to go through.  For example, I update my Game Preferences page with address and hit 'Update' and while it changes to say 'Updating' the page isn't loading a new page and doesn't appear to do anything.  If I visit the page from another tab I find the updates haven't been saved yet but the main page still continues to sit there doing nothing some 10 minutes later.

I've also attempted to create a test game and been met with much of the same.  It says 'Processing' but the page itself doesn't appear to be going anywhere or doing anything.

Am I missing something crazy or just a victim of some sort of hiccup?  

Cheers, and keep up the good work!

~OneCritWonder

Find Me & My Content: YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | Reddit

The best tip for new GMs is to stop trying to prepare for everything...focus on being prepared for anything.

JonathanDoran
(@jonathandoran)
Member Admin
25/11/2018 9:09 pm  

Thank you for the post! Wanted to reach out and let you know that this has been resolved. There was an issue with our file path after our recent update this afternoon. Please try again and let us know if the issue continues.

-Jonathan Doran

ReplyQuote
OneCritWonder
(@onecritwonder)
25/11/2018 9:10 pm  

Thanks for the response, I just saw that there was an update via Twitter so I've been mucking around with things and they do indeed function now.

~OneCritWonder

Find Me & My Content: YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | Reddit

The best tip for new GMs is to stop trying to prepare for everything...focus on being prepared for anything.

ReplyQuote
Share: