Forum

New-ish DM seeking ...

New-ish DM seeking bi-weekly players in Knoxville, Tn  

RSS

OldFartGamer
(@oldfartgamer)
30/12/2019 4:31 pm  

I say I am newish, because, I haven't played/DM'd in 30 years.  I am forming a group to play, and most of them have never played, and I was elected to be the DM because of my past experience.  I am running 5e, so I am new to this edition.  I/we are looking for 1-2 more players for a bi-weekly sessions on either Saturday nights or Sunday afternoons, that will last about 3-5 hours, depending on how it all goes.  I intend this game to be a balanced RPG/combat, in the approximate balance of Critical Role/Matt Mercer.  IMPORTANT!  I am NOT Matt Mercer, so don't expect the sessions to be to that quality.  I intend to run the game like a movie, where the players are the "stars" of the movie, and I am the director.  My sessions are to be enjoyed by both player and DM alike, as shared story-tellers.  I am not "out to destroy the players", but to provide (hopefully) a good time.  I will try to make it challenging, but fun.

NOW, that being said, if you are an experienced DM looking for a group, I will gladly hand over the reigns, if you can fall somewhat into the narrative that I posted above.  FUN is the key.

Wegottago45
(@wegottago45)
01/07/2020 3:03 pm  

I know this was posted a long time ago, but my friend and I are brand new and looking for that exact kind of scenario.

ReplyQuote
Share: