Pop in and say Hell...

Pop in and say Hello!  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS

where2game
(@where2game)
19/08/2018 7:29 pm  

Hi, all!

Looks like a great opportunity to jump in and introduce myself.

My name's Kevin, and I'm from Canada, eh? I'm 32, married, and have two animals who I love deeply named Lola and Tiny.

Really excited to be a part of the beta!

Feel free to shoot a reply to say hello!

Helping you find where to game,
Kevin

sintrigue
(@sintrigue)
28/08/2018 11:22 am  

Hello there! My name is David, and I'm from south KY in the USA. I'm 48, divorced, father of three grown daughters and three granddaughters. I've played 2e AD&D, and now 5e. Wonderful game that I share with my daughters, and sons-in-law, and my granddaughter. I live in a very small town, so hoping others around the area will join in here as well.

ReplyQuote
KariMoto
(@karimoto)
03/09/2018 12:03 pm  

Hello. I'm Kari. I live in the Seattle area (North). I would also be interested in online RPG options if interested.  🙂

ReplyQuote
tokisada00
(@tokisada00)
04/09/2018 3:11 am  

Hello my name is chris and live in Kentucky.  Iam looking for tabletop rp in the owensboro area, or any online rp options.  Drop me a message if yoi are interested.

ReplyQuote
Valiantuk
(@valiantuk)
06/09/2018 12:27 pm  

My names Mark I live in Connecticut Willimantic, I am looking for a D&D group to join and learn from, I have never played but I am big into fantasy games, movies etc. So anybody close who is willing to accept a newbie please say hi, you will not regret it lol

ReplyQuote
sintrigue
(@sintrigue)
20/09/2018 9:02 am  
Posted by: tokisada00

Hello my name is chris and live in Kentucky.  Iam looking for tabletop rp in the owensboro area, or any online rp options.  Drop me a message if yoi are interested.

Owensboro! A bit too far for me to drive, but awesome to see another KY person on here!

ReplyQuote
OneCritWonder
(@onecritwonder)
25/11/2018 9:15 pm  

Howdy, everyone.  Just popping in to say hello.

Not actually on the hunt for a game right now but I'm always looking to learn about the tools and methods by which people can get into the RPG hobby so I'm checking out the site and going to try to provide them feedback as I can.

For anyone that wanders through, I'm always glad to help if you need anything.  I've been tutoring beginners to the hobby for years now and have lots of resources just a few clicks away.  Don't hesitate to reach out to me here, but Twitter and Reddit both get my attention fastest. I'm OneCritWonder on both.

Happy Gaming!

Find Me & My Content: YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | Reddit

The best tip for new GMs is to stop trying to prepare for everything...focus on being prepared for anything.

Tegularia liked
ReplyQuote
HangryHalfling
(@hangryhalfling)
03/12/2018 10:33 am  

Waddup! I'm Theresa, I live in the Kansas City metro and am always looking  for a group close to me. I have a little experience, as my last group played for about a year. Hmu!

ReplyQuote
Wiljohn12
(@wiljohn12)
25/12/2018 1:24 pm  

Hello my name is William, I'm 28 I live I Jacksonville,FL also I  the military but I have played D&D and pathfinder and a little of starfinder. I'm really looking for a group near me but if not I'm good with over the computer.

ReplyQuote
Gajenx
(@gajenx)
05/01/2019 8:59 am  

Hey my name is Michael and I live outside of Birmingham, AL. I have played and run a bit of D&D from 1st through 5th, Pathfinder, World of Darkness games, Scion, Runequest, Shadowrun, GURPS, and many more. Not really looking for a new group to join but interested to see what others do and talk about for their games as both players and GMs.

ReplyQuote
AlbelionKuro
(@albelionkuro)
16/01/2019 11:55 am  

Hello,Albelion 20 years old here true name wonder live from Albania ,anyway in the hunt for online d&d games i have played a one-shot or two and the group i was in disolved cause of personal reasons so here i am fishing around! 

ReplyQuote
Tegularia
(@tegularia)
23/01/2019 6:12 pm  

Hey there! I'm just checking the place out. :o) Any Critters out there?

"It is always the unreadable that occurs." ~Oscar Wilde
InstagramTwitter

ReplyQuote
OneCritWonder
(@onecritwonder)
24/01/2019 8:07 am  

I'm way behind on Campaign 2 but catching up on my commute.

I normally am running Edge of the Empire while Critical Role is streaming so I cant watch live.

Find Me & My Content: YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | Reddit

The best tip for new GMs is to stop trying to prepare for everything...focus on being prepared for anything.

ReplyQuote
AdamShawn
(@adamshawn)
08/02/2019 8:01 am  

Hey guys, I'm Adam  

Live in northwest Indiana, close to Chicago, love to play but not a lot of time with work, I'm 37, always looking for pick up games when I can. 

ReplyQuote
Aiet01
(@aiet01)
28/09/2019 6:40 pm  

Hello i am Meason from Amarillo texas i only got a chance to play when i was blind and my group moved out of state the day before my surgery. Im disabled and have no one so if anyone is looking for another player it would really brighten up my life.

Natwonb liked
ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share: